1. Team: Gonna roll with a 2-3 person team, depending on ability to get Macs for everyone... The team is picked, but will be finalized based on everyone's ability to get a Mac.
2. Get a MAC: Messed around with PearPc trying to get a virtual environment up...FAIL. Kijiji and Ebay, sometimes a bit dodgy.....Down to 2 options: One buy a mac mini, $729 bones. Reliable option, just a bit expensive. Door #2: A guy I know has a consulting firm and they have Mac clients. One client is replacing their Macs and the old ones have Tiger on them. At most will be $300. Lets assume I can get one of the intel based ones for $250, and then Leopard costs $129, so I might be able to get one there for about $400, which is basically half the price of the mini.
3. Read documentation: Currently on page 78 of 164 of the iPhone application programming guide.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment